Vixor, Bane of Evil#6582 Discord Appeal Ban

Vixor

Username:Vixor, Bane of Evil#6582

Which Dimension(s) were you banned on?: (All / Freebuild / Other)

Discord server. 

Ban Reason:

Not explicitly stated, but I was probably banned for talking bad about CY. 

Was the ban fair? Did you break the rules knowingly?: (Provide a reason)

The ban was indeed fair. I was frustrated and angry because I felt like Cy wasn't really mananging the server as of late. I've seen a lot of people
do some illegal activites on the Freebuild world and he never responded back to it. However, many people have told me that Cy has been busy with school
which is more than understandable. College is not doubt stressful and it's difficult to be able to manage a server like this while having 
to deal with college. I didn't think about this and only thought about my own selfish intentions, without acknowledging that Cy has a life too, not 
just me. I do sincerely apologize for my actions and I can promise you it will never happen again.

Why should you be unbanned?:

My anger was a result of many things; my selfishness and stress. I've been stressed out with school too, so when I got angry in the Discord server 
a part of that was the pent up stress that was building up in side me. On top of that, I only cared about my own selfish intentions without thinking about it.
I've learned my lesson from this and I won't ever do anything like that again. I will abide by the Discord rules as I should and make sure that I foster a 
positive community. 

You were not banned for "talking bad about Cy". The reason for the ban is for using an alt account on discord and spamming racial slurs. Then you continued to join on alt accounts trying to avoid the ban.

I understand how immature and stupid that was of me. I felt like nobody was listening to me and that you're weren't responding back at all, like you were on Discord and you didn't really respond back so I felt like I had to do something ridiculous to get someone's attention. But it wasn't the best choice of actions by me and I take full responsible for what I did and I apologize sincerely.