What do you think the WIP Dimension should be?

A.I. Unit:Alpha

bruh parkour dimension is literally a bad dimension, they would say they copied pedguins

either way, it can be a fine dimension, but some people would say that the server copied pedguins. and also fb players can make parkours.

13 hours ago, Gerrra said:

Either survival or parkour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2020 at 10:23 AM, Alex145837 said:

Well we want a Survival Dimension but when Gerra Says this:

Zuanius says this would copy Pedguins.

How long does the Survival Dimension going to be built?

what your saying is wrong

pedguins doesn't have survival

i'd say that if there was a parkour server it would almost copy pedguins

except that it should not copy pedguins by making different maps that are NOT similar to pedguins

Edited by Zuanius
for some reason i called parkour "minigames", and we have noticed that parkour is part of the minigames genre

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking maybe it would be a minigame dimension. Other dimensions, like PvP, PvE, and CtF would be fleshed out as their own dimensions, but this dimension would be a hub of smaller games. They'd be a lot smaller and simpler, and require only a few players. Either that or it could be an anarchy-survival server, in which things like griefing and othersuch weren't monitored (hacking and exploits, of course, would be) and the world would reset every twenty four hours or something like that.

16 hours ago, Unit 10067 said:

how bout a dimension where you can grind enemies, but i agree with fallen's idea. but maybe for that dimension only, you can summon NPCs and mobs, but any other dimension would not have those powers.

too similar to pve

On 6/5/2020 at 8:35 AM, Zuanius said:

too similar to pve

I mean you get the ability to have no wait time to summon Mobs, NPCs, or Bosses, i mean like a Free-For-All dimension where nothing (except hacking and exploits) would be monitored, AT ALL.

1 minute ago, Unit 10067 said:

I mean you get the ability to have no wait time to summon Mobs, NPCs, or Bosses, i mean like a Free-For-All dimension where nothing (except hacking and exploits) would be monitored, AT ALL.

ok and

oh, and did you actually drew that pfp lol

Edited by Zuanius