Welcome to The Terraria.one

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Welcome to Terraria.one!

Terraria.one is an awesome Server with an awesome Community where you build, rank up, kill Bosses and more!

Sign in to follow this  
    Dimistathatos

[Denied] Greathistoriannoname's Staff Application

4 posts in this topic

Username(s): Greathistoriannoname

Discord Username: Dimboi

Current Freebuild/PvE Rank: 10 I don't like PvE that much and I vote on another player.

Applying for:Any staff rank! I don't really care about ranks I just want to be staff.

How active are you on the server? (Hours per day/week) 9/10.5 per whole week (including weekends)

What is your timezone? Athens, Greece. So GMT +2

How old are you? 13 1st December 2005

How long have you been a part of the server and how long have you been playing Terraria? Part of server and part of Terraria? About a year 

Have you had any past experience as Staff? Yes but on minecraft but it's similar because I once got staff for 1 hour on a Terraria server
    and not a great difference.

Why do you want to become a Staff member and what has been your impact on the server? I like this server a lot and it is fun to see the builds
    other people have made and it's pretty fun because some people once made before the reset of the map survival rooms with traps etc. So I really
    wanted to be a part of the Terraria.one community and help people! The server is my favorite Terraria server.

Posted (edited)

+Rep seen this guy around a lot, seems like he'd be a good staff member

~Neutral his answer to past experience as staff

-Rep re-applied to quickly after getting denied (hasn't been 2 months yet)

Skipped over a question

Edited by Dark Person

Posted (edited)
    8 minutes ago, Dark Person said:

+Rep seen this guy around a lot, seems like he'd be a good staff member

~Neutral his answer to past experience as staff

-Rep re-applied to quickly after getting denied (hasn't been 2 months yet)

Skipped over a question

*Correction hasn't been 1 week yet also, you still need to wait 2 months for your punishment to become inactive.

Edited by Dark Person
    Mis-spelt something
    • Confused 1

Denied. As stated:

⯈ If the application is denied you must wait 1 week before applying again.

In addition to this, as Dark has said, you will have to wait 2 months until your punishments become inactive. Any further invalid applications will cause you to be disallowed from applying for staff.

• Thanks 1