Find results in...
mrPigronFishThing

[Denied] mrPigronFishThing's Staff Application

Username(s): mrPigronFishThing

Discord Username: mrPigronFishThing

Current Freebuild/PvE Rank: At least Squire lvl 55

How old are you? 11

What is your timezone? 

How active are you on the server? (Hours per day/week) 1-2 hours daily (I have had problems joining do  to some sort of firewall)

How long have you been a part of the server and how long have you been playing Terraria? I have been a part of Terraria One since late May.

Have you had any past experience as Staff? No, not on any video game servers. I am Developer and Administrator on 2 Discord servers, though.

Why do you want to become a Staff member and what has been your impact on the server? Every time I join Terraria One, I see that almost always there are no staff members. I feel like a lot of times that I cannot do anything for the server. I want to have a chance to keep the server safe.

Notes: (Optional)

Screenshot (8).png

hmm

you do need to be more active though but I do agree T1 is in need of a very active staff member

good luck on getting the staff rank lol

Denied. It seems you haven't joined the server in the past 20 days.

• Sad 1