[Denied] OpLegumes' Ban appeal

OpLegume

Username: 
OpLegumes

Which Dimension(s) were you banned on?: (All / Freebuild / Other)
PVP

Ban Reason:
Godmode

Ban Length:
Forever

Was the ban fair? Did you break the rules knowingly?: (Provide a reason)
In my opinion the ban was unfair. I understand that from another players perspective i may have looked invincible but unless super health potions were
explicitly banned i dont see myself as in the wrong in this case. health potions have a cooldown but due to a super health potions ability to return a
player to full health if a player doesn't kill me before the cooldown timer is finished i am able to return to full health. i dont see this as hacking
or godmode because it is using an item that comes with the game in the way it was meant to be used.

If super health potions were banned by your server i was unaware at the time.

Why should you be unbanned?:
Due to my health max of 500 my opponent was unable to kill me before the cooldown timer finished and therefore i was able to return to full health. And
as I said earlier i am using the super potion game feature as it was intended and i therefore shouldn't be banned.

You clearly were not "using a 'Super Healing Potion' to heal before your opponent was able to kill you" as your health bar was not decreasing and the amount of damage was that was dealt to you would have been more than enough to do so.

With this in mind, why did you knowingly use a modified client?

• Cy changed the title to [Denied] OpLegumes' Ban appeal
  • Cy locked this topic