DankSpanker is the other account I have for PvP stuff

Discord Username:
Blanc#6336

Current Freebuild/PvE Rank:
Trusted Architect/PvP Manager

Applying for:
Moderator/Officer

How active are you on the server?
Fluctuates. I'm finding myself in and out of Terraria. I'm getting more into it slowly.
Currently, it is best described as 2 ~ 6 hours every 2 or 3 days. I spend nearly all my free time on Discord, so I watch activity frequently, but my in-game play time is not constant.
This may increase or become more consistent as I see fit as a PvP Manager, and if I am given the opportunity to become staff

What is your timezone?
Mountain Time

How old are you?
18 (Aug 13th)

How long have you been a part of the server and how long have you been playing Terraria?
I registered on Clocktown a long while back for mini-game stuff, but I do not remember exact dates.
According to /ai, I registered at the beginning of 2019, but this seems inaccurate to me.
I have been playing Terraria since early 1.1, maybe late 1.0 (cannot recall specifically), and I have currently 5350 hours on PC Terraria, with roughly a hundred more across console, mobile, and I would wager 300~ more on modded Terraria

Have you had any past experience as Staff?
Yes, I have been staff on Dark Gaming for a few years, and have hosted multiple Terraria servers myself, as well as being staff on many smaller Terraria servers. 
I have created and managed a handful of Discord servers, and have helped staff a handful of smaller Discord's as well.

Why do you want to become a Staff member and what has been your impact on the server?
I was sporadically (and jokingly) told to overthrow Rusty recently, and it spurred a conversation in my mind about what I'd do if I was in charge of Terraria One, and since then it's been itching at my mind.
Earlier today I voiced some of these things with Nova and after some talking I came to the conclusion that I'd like to help. Becoming staff would allow for greater management of the PvP side of things, and would also give me more of a voice behind the scenes to help with improving the server in little ways. I've been exposed to a lot of Terraria management in general, and I'm somewhat experienced as a staff member, so my input will hopefully be of use and support for the server behind the scenes as well as towards the community.

Notes:
Time to overthrow Rusty 

Peepopoopoo.png

yeah

yes 🍌

/ai is inaccurate as when Freebuild updated it's ranks it deleted all accounts 

Denied. You're pretty active on Discord, but being active on the server is substantially more important for beginning staff members. Having an active player that understands how the server functions is a key part for this, and I don't entirely believe that you're quite adept to that. If you have any suggestion on any changes that could improve how the server runs, feel free to make one directly to me or through Discord.